When you want to get water free from any kind of contamination to keep you and your family healthy then you will have to choose the right water filtration system for your home. It is not easy to choose the most suitable filter for your home as first of all you will have to find the type of contaminants you want to remove from your water. Moreover, various types of water filtration systems are available in the market like point-of-entry filtration system and point-of-use filtration systems, etc.
Normally people prefer to use a point-of-entry filtration system in their home as it can filter the water for the entire home. But before installing a POE filtration system you should know about its suitability for your home and other important things discussed here under.
What is a point-of-entry filtration system?
In order to meet the requirement of filtered and clean water people usually install water filtration systems. But to find the most suitable filtration system for your home you should find out the contaminants you want to remove from the water.
Point-of-entry filtration systems are designed to filter the supply of water in your entire home. This kind of filter system can provide your filtered water at every outlet in your home in a very convenient and cost-effective manner. They are named point-of-entry filters because of the filter the water as it enters into your home to provide pure water at every water outlet in the home without installing additional filters on other points.
Reasons to install a Point-of-Entry Water Filter
- You can easily get purified water at every outlet in the home by installing a point-of-entry filtration system
- They reduce the cost of installation and maintenance water filter system in a home
When to install a point-of-entry filtration system?
When you are using water extracted from a private source instead of municipal water then it is necessary to install a filter at the point of entry of water into your home. It can ensure the quality of drinkable water in your home by purifying the entire supply of water. You can use this water not only for drinking purposes but for other uses also like cooking, washing, and cleaning, etc.
What a POE filter can remove from the water?
You can remove a wide range of contaminants and impurities from the entry supply of water in your home by installing a point of entry ultrafiltration system. The filter cartridges used in these filters are very complex and efficient to remove the following contaminants from the water.
- Chemical contaminants like VOCs, chlorine and its associates, pesticides, and herbicides, etc. due to activated carbon filters used in them
- Sediments like sand, rust, and other particles suspended in the water.
- Chemicals like scale, fluoride, heavy metals, and odors and taste by removing KDF form it
- Bacteria like cryptosporidium, giardia, and cysts, etc. can be removed with the help of Ceramic and nano filters used in POE filtration system
Thus, a point-of-entry filtration system can help in providing purified water in your entire home by removing contaminants from it.
Nephros Inc. Address: 380 Lackawanna Pl, South Orange, NJ Phone: (201) 343-5202